Welcome to the Summer Village of Ghost Lake website! Here you will be able to access current newsletters, bylaws, committee news and much more.
Upcoming Council Meeting December 11, 2017 Council Meeting Notice
FIRE BAN AND OHV RESTRICTION IN EFFECT
THE FIRE BAN has been revised for the Summer Village of Ghost Lake effective August 1, 2017 to meet the declaration put in place by the Province on adjacent land:
- Open fires
- Charcoal briquettes,
- Turkey fryers
- Tiki torches
- Fireworks and exploding targets
- Recreational OHV use on public lands
- Portable propane fire pits that are CSA approved or UL certified
- Gas or propane stoves and barbecues that are CSA approved or UL certified
- Catalytic or infrared-style heaters
The Fire Ban and OHV Restriction will remain in effect until conditions improve.
- Please ensure all guests or relatives that may be using your cabin are aware of the Fire Ban and OHV Restriction.