EVENTS IN THE COMMUNITY
- Forestry Plans — Spray Lake Sawmills has provided an opportunity to give feedback on their Forest Management Plan Renewal: https://www.spraylakesawmills.com/forest-management-plan-update-want-input-2/.
- Westslope Cutthroat Trout Recovery Strategy and Action Plan — Information on the current plan can be found here, along with a link to the federal government’s consultation opportunity, open until July 13: https://albertawilderness.ca/a-promise-for-recovery-westslope-cutthroat-trout-action-plan/.
- June 15 @1pm
- Ghost Watershed Alliance Society Plant ID Walk with Gus Yaki — Sunday, June 23, 9am, Butters Ranch
- Barbecue to follow.
- Donations gratefully accepted.
Have You Seen the T-Shirt Display in the Community Services Building?
A GREAT BIG
to Deputy Mayor Warren Wilson for spearheading this amazing community project.
Warren would like to express a special thank you to Fred and Karen Smith and Kristel Wilson for helping him bring his project to life.
We would also like to acknowledge and thank the following for donating t-shirts to the project:
- Pete and Judy Ireland
- Bruce Macdonald and Connie Beaton
- Chris and Bill Boyd
- Karen and Fred Smith
- The Summer Village of Ghost Lake